Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bono, Facebook and Media Bullshit!!!

I was driving to LA today and I heard Tammy on 93.1 Jack FM doing the news report. What do I hear? Bono  from U2 is a Billionaire now because of the facebook IPO. So I called bullshit. Over and over I see the media blast news and its flat out crap. I started to check the web and I find this bullshit all over the web. Real mainstream media reporting this complete crap. Below is a link to MTV news reporting the same crap.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1685361/bono-facebook-stake-richest-rocker.jhtml

For the record this is complete Bullshit. IT takes TMZ to set the record straight

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/18/bono-facebook-paul-mccartney/

Now I did some research and the most he is likely to make is around $24 million. Its still great money but NOT $1.4 billion

The media does not care the crap they put out. I miss you Dan Rather.

Does anyone want to report the truth. I know first hand they don't.

Thanks TMZ

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment