Monday, May 21, 2012

Facebook and the mess. Where to Buy?

Here is my simple answer for everyone who cares. By the number of text messages and calls I can see Facebook is on your mind. Like I said before do you remember AOL?? I know you do. Facebook is not AOL yet. Here is the trade. Buy Facebook below $29 if you get the chance. Then watch as the Wall Street pros work their magic on the reasons why you can't buy when it's $29 or lower and then you will know you should buy it. Buy it and wait. With 901 million users they will figure it out. They will grow. Morgan Stanley priced the IPO to high. $32 and it would have kick butt. $38 and they were pigs and you know what happens to pigs.

I like FACEBOOK TO $50 AND HIGHER. When you see growth it will take off, the key is growth in earnings and Mobile. They will figure it out.

Just my thoughts,

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment