Wednesday, June 6, 2012

AOL and Facebook.

OK do you remember I said Facebook was like AOL. Here is one reason I said that. In 2000 we woke up to a AOL, Time Warner merger. The world was thrilled and I knew at that moment we were dead. I said before the Facebook IPO that you should remember AOL. Now a few days later I said the press would being to beating up on Facebook. This video is why I think you can buy and add to your Facebook holdings now. Jim kicks Facebook into the ground. Facebook is a way of life and at the right price its a steal, if you think it will grow. The point is the press loves it first and then hates it. Buy when there is blood in the streets and over time you can win big. This is blood. When the world likes something so much it's likely to be the worst time to buy. Facebook is in the dog house for now, but every dog has its day. Just my thoughts, Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment