Monday, June 18, 2012

Facebook Hits $32 today

Sometimes things go well when trading stocks and when they do be happy. As you have been reading I said on the way down more and more press would pile on to the decline in Facebook's share price and when they do Buy it. Well it work out wonderfully well. As of today I am no longer a buyer, I am a holder. If Facebook closes below $29 I am selling.(CLOSES don't forget) I would hold it now that you bought down here. You should start seeing press and news from Facebook that will help it trade better. We could not have asked for a better trade. When I first started in the Business some 22 years ago my manager told me the following. "Even a blind robin gets a worm once and a while" Now that Facebook is a winner for us hang on. Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment